This is really a letter to people who send me bad emails. Are you one of them?
Do you send emails with subject lines like the following?
- web orders
- where are we with these?
- (no subject at all)
Or, do you:
- fail to include any call to action in your message
- forward along long email strings without comment
- reply inside or at the bottom of another message
- include topics from multiple projects in a single message
- forward ten messages, each with one word doc in them
If so, you should feel bad, at least for a minute or two. Then, you should change your ways and send better emails.
Here are some links with tips:
It’ll help to get your emails read and processed more effectively.