NEW BRIGHTON, MINN. (Sept. 15, 2010) – The Web Marketing Association (WMA) honored Risdall Marketing Group (RMG) for outstanding Web development by recognizing the agency with 20 WebAwards, placing the agency third overall in total awards won. This year’s showing follows RMG’s record-setting performances in 2007, 2008 and 2009, when the agency ranked second place, first place and second place (respectively) with 68 WebAwards over the past three years. Interactive agencies and website marketing departments from 45 countries around the world entered the annual competition.
“We have consistently been among the top winners in the WebAwards over the last few years and are proud of our team’s work,” said Ted Risdall, chairman of RMG. “We design websites for clients of all sizes and industries – from Fortune 500 companies to one of the nation’s largest universities to entrepreneurial startups – and the key to that success is treating each project with the same detailed attention.”
Among the RMG websites honored, it received the “Best Education Website” for Mounds View Public Schools and “Best Regional Website” for Visit Eau Claire Meeting Planners Website. In addition, RMG received “Outstanding WebAwards” for PureZone Technologies, LLC, Winthrop & Weinstine Professional Association, Buy Sell Lease Real Estate, Smith System Redesign, Brave New Workshop Creative Outreach and That’s a Plus.
“Our team has excelled year after year at developing websites that generate results for clients by connecting with target audiences,” said Joel Koenigs, president of technology for RMG. “This is all proof that our process works, our creative team is great, and our Web development team is stellar.”
Each WebAward entry is reviewed by three or more expert judges and judged on design, copywriting, innovation, content, interactivity, navigation, and use of technology. Judges included members of the media, advertising executives, site designers, creative directors, corporate marketing executives, content providers and webmasters. The competition had more than 2,000 entries in 96 industry categories from 45 countries.
The following is a complete list of RMG’s award-winning Web sites in 2010. In addition, you can visit the WebAward website and search “Risdall” to learn more.
· Mounds View Public Schools – Best Education Website
· Visit Eau Claire Meeting Planners Website – Best Regional Website
· Calabrio – Computer: Software Standard of Excellence
· University of Minnesota Alumni Association – Education Standard of Excellence
· St. Catherine University – Education Standard of Excellence
· Pearson – Assessment and Information – Education Standard of Excellence
· Grand Casino Mille Lacs & Hinckley – Entertainment Standard of Excellence 2
· Huckleberry – Investor Relations Standard of Excellence
· Donatelle Medical Manufacturing – Manufacturing Standard of Excellence 2
· Risdall Medical Group – Marketing Standard of Excellence
· Tooth Doctor for Kids – Medical Standard of Excellence
· Ivey Ad Awards Web Site – Non-Profit Standard of Excellence
· The BioBusiness Alliance of Minnesota – Non-Profit Standard of Excellence
· PureZone Technologies, LLC – Outstanding Website
· Winthrop & Weinstine Professional Association – Outstanding Website
· Buy Sell Lease Real Estate – Outstanding Website
· Smith System Redesign – Outstanding Website
· Brave New Workshop Creative Outreach – Outstanding Website
· That’s a Plus – Outstanding Website
· Young Again Pet Food – Shopping Standard of Excellence
About the WebAwards
Now in its 14th year, the WebAwards are the premier annual Web site competition that honors the best sites in 96 industries while setting the standard of excellence for all Web development.
About Risdall Marketing Group
Founded in 1972, Risdall Marketing Group has annual capitalized billings of $190 million and more than 80 employees. Headquartered in New Brighton, Minn., Risdall is a full-service agency with 14 specialized divisions and is heralded as one of the oldest and most successful agencies in the Twin Cities. A variety of Twin Cities business media rank RMG as the largest Web developer, the third largest PR agency and the sixth largest advertising agency in Minnesota. For more information, visit www.risdall.com.